Описание - N7613A
Create 802.16-2004 Fixed WiMAX waveforms
Signal Studio for 802.16-2004 (WiMAX) provides a simple graphical user interface to create standard based waveforms that meet your specific component and receiver test needs. Easily set signal parameters to configure uplink and downlink waveforms and download them to a vector signal generator for playback. Create spectrally correct Fixed WiMAX reference signals for component test and modify physical (PHY) layer signal parameters to verify performance under various signal conditions. For receiver test, set up fully coded MAC layer signals and configure bursts and MAC PDUs with or without a header and CRC. The software automatically creates FCH and broadcast messages (DL-MAP, UL-MAP, DCD, UCD). To verify receiver robustness, you can add I/Q impairments and real-time AWGN to the test signal.
Signal Studio supports multiple platforms
- The MXG vector signal generators offer excellent modulation accuracy (EVM) and the industry-best adjacent-channel power ratio (ACPR) performance and switching speeds, making it ideal for the characterization and evaluation of components like power amplifiers.
- The ESG vector signal generators provide lower phase noise, excellent level accuracy, and digital I/Q inputs and outputs making it better suited for early receiver test.
- The PSG vector signal generators provide excellent phase noise, digital I/Q inputs, and high frequency coverage.
- Single-carrier 802.16-2004 (Fixed WiMAX™)
- Configure uplink and downlink channel parameters
- Set bandwidth, cyclic prefix ratio (G), sampling factor (n), frame length, preamble, FCH and data bursts
- Choose raw or fully coded data (with randomization, Reed-Solomon convolutional coding, and interleaving) and create MAC PDUs including headers and CRC
Hardware Platform Control and Additive Impairments
- Compatible instruments: ESG, PSG and MXG signal generators
- Control frequency, amplitude and ALC, waveform scaling, triggers, markers, and more
- I/Q impairments and real-time AWGN
- Real-time fading with N5106A PXB Baseband Generator and Channel Emulator
Automation and Communication Interface
- Automate waveform playback with SCPI
- LAN and GPIB