Описание - E6704A
The Keysight E6704A is an extension to the E6701 lab application and provides EGPRS (EDGE) functionality. Using the E6704A with the E6701 on an 8960 (E5515C/E5515E) wireless test set creates a powerful Network in a Box -- a one-box test solution that supplies R&D engineers with a network emulator featuring RF measurement capability; comprehensive protocol analysis; and all the tools needed to accurately evaluate EGPRS wireless devices.
Use the E6704A to:
- Validate the interoperability between GSM/GPRS/EGPRS, data, SMS, voice services and demand for networks resources
- Find and resolve difficult signaling functionality and timing issues
- Verify throughput, robustness of radio link control and IP connectivity
- Reduce the cost of test
- Expedite transition from R&D to manufacturing
Note: The E6704A requires an E6701 GSM/GPRS lab application to operate. The E6704A provides a license that enables EGPRS testing within the E6701 lab application. Download the E6701 lab application to access the E6704A functionality.
Regression and Integration testers
- All the features of the E6701 GSM/GPRS lab application extended to EGPRS
- Test the latest capabilities such as DTM
- Handover and cell (re-)selection testing between W-CDMA/HSPA and GSM/EGPRS
RF and Baseband Developers
- Downlink corruption and deliberate NACK of good uplink blocks to force re-transmission and test of Incremental Redundancy
- GMSK and 8PSK Tx/Rx measurements
Software and Application Developers
- Full MCS9 Throughput up to class 33
- RF to IP connectivity
- Test the latest applications such as PoC
Get early access to new features with the E6720A Lab Application Annual Contract.