Описание - E6630A
Загрузить техническое описание
The Keysight E6630A wireless connectivity test set helps you accelerate manufacturing testing of wireless connectivity devices such as 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WLAN, Bluetooth®, and multi-satellite GNSS. Its PXI form factor integrates up to two sets of vector signal analyzer and vector signal generator pairs into a single box for accurate non-signaling test that you can rely on in pursuit of your manufacturing goals.
As part of the X-Series platforms, the E6630A uses proven, standards-based measurement applications specifically optimized for high-throughput manufacturing test.
To further reduce your test of cost, the E6618A Multiport Adapter will enable parallel receiver test for maximized manufacturing throughput and minimized footprint.
Anticipate your wireless device manufacturing test needs
- Benefit from an architecture that is optimized for lower-cost next generation non-signaling test
- Be ready for 802.11ac WLAN production test
- Add multi-format wireless connectivity standards-based calibration and verification test support as needed for WLAN a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 1.0 to 4.1, multi-satellite GNSS (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, etc.)
Accelerate test development
- Ensure seamless transition from NPI to production with proven X-Series analyzer measurements science
- Simplify signal creation to synchronize, control, and test your wireless device with Signal Studio software
- Reduce time to volume manufacturing with chipset software to optimize device calibration and verification
Achieve fast and accurate measurements
- Maximize throughput with modern PXI modular hardware architecture
- Speed up your test plan with single acquisition, multiple measurements
- Increase your production yield with superior measurement accuracy
Multiport enables efficient multi-DUT test
- Make the most effective use of test equipment resources using the Keysight multiport adapter for parallel receiver test and fast sequential transmitter test
- Leverage the unique port density solution that extends the test plane of each source and analyzer pair to 8 RFIO ports and 4 GNSS outputs
- Fully compatible with software written for E6630A for seamless integration in manufacturing