Описание - E1963A
Industry leading W-CDMA/HSPA one-box test set for mobile device manufacturing, development, and repair
The Keysight E1963A W-CDMA/HSPA mobile test application, which runs on the industry standard 8960 Series 10 (E5515C/E) wireless communications test set, delivers comprehensive call processing and RF parametric test capabilities to verify the performance of your W-CDMA, HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA+, DC-HSDPA, DB-DC-HSDPA and HSDPA- MIMO capable mobile devices. The E1963A is developed for the needs of high-volume manufacturing, wireless device development, and repair and service.
Based on the high performance 8960 Series 10 (E5515C/E) test set, the E1963A provides the additional benefits of extremely fast measurement speed, ease of programming, accuracy, reliability, and worldwide service and support. These proven features help shorten test development time, increase yield, and minimize support costs.
Keysight will help you protect your investment by meeting your test needs now and into the future. The E1963A is continuously updated to add test capabilities to best address cellular device market trends, including leading technology testing (such as HSDPA-MIMO, DB-DC-HSDPA and DC-HSDPA), and convergence testing (such as GPS and FM radio).
- Fast, accurate, and complete W-CDMA/HSPA and HSPA+ Tx/Rx measurements in compliance with 3GPP TS34.121 - support of HS-DSCH categories 1 to 24 and E-DCH categories 1 -7 UE test
- Complete suite of W-CDMA/HSPA and HSPA+ RB test modes (call processing modes), and FDD test mode (non-call processing mode)
- Frequency support for all of the UMTS bands: I-XIV, XIX, XX, and XXI
Industry's leading HSPA+ evolution testing solution
- Single and dual stream MIMO using 16QAM for a maximum data rate of 28 Mbps or 64QAM for 42 Mbps in test modes with support of HS-DSCH category from 15 to 20
- DB-DC-HSDPA (dual band-dual carrier-HSDPA) extends existing DC-HSDPA capability to allow use of non-adjacent channels up to 42 Mbps downlink throughput
- HSPA+ for up to 42 Mbps downlink throughput and 11.5 Mbps uplink throughput in test modes with support of dual cell downlink 64QAM modulation, and uplink 16QAM modulation support of HS-DSCH category 24 and E-DCH category 7 UE test
Comprehensive call processing and application test capability
- Full support of AMR/WB-AMR real-time vocoder and DAI / support of acoustic test with external audio analyzer
- Two video test solutions: video loopback testing in one box requires an additional E1963A(U)-402 license; 2-box end-to-end video test solution requires an additional E1963A(U)-401 license
- CS voice handovers between GSM and W-CDMA on two test sets, one with E1963A and one with E1968A. Requires E1999A-501 be installed on each test set
- PESQ measurement provides an objective MOS score for vocoder voice quality using the industry-standard PESQ algorithm without having to use an external audio analyzer! Requires an additional license: E1999A-301
- Faster calibration capability with the Fast Device Tune application / Support of simultaneous transmitter and receiver calibration. Fast Device Tune Technical Overview
- FM source, allowing for calibration of UE’s FM receiver with the E5520A FM adapter
- Single-channel GPS source simulating one satellite for calibration of UE’s built-in GPS receiver. Requires an additional E1999A-206 license