Описание - 86120C
Загрузить техническое описание
Keysight's Multi-Wavelength Meter family 86120C is the right, optimized tools to efficiently develop, manufacture, install and verify optical components and networks for next generation applications. Keysight multi-wavelength meters are Michelson interferometer-based instruments that measure wavelength and optical power of laser light over a specified wavelength range. Simultaneous measurements of multiple laser lines are performed allowing measurements of DWDM signals and multiple lines of Fabry-Perot lasers.
- Wavelength scan in less than 1sec
- Wavelength accuracy: +- 2 ppm for laser lines separated by > 15GHz
- High Laser Input power: 10dBm (18dBm - Safe Input level)
- Built-in HeNe laser wavelength standard
- The wavelength accuracy gives you the certainty of accurate channel characterization in dense WDM systems, to detect channel's wavelength shift and crosstalk between adjacent channels.
- The high input power level enables you to test transmitter without additional connections and instruments (e.g. attenuator).
- The built-in HeNe guarantees an accurate absolute wavelength measurement real-time determined against the standard anytime and ensures accurate and reproducible experimental results.
- Maximum Number of Laser Lines Input: 200
- Wavelength Range: 1270 – 1650 nm (182 to 236 THz)
- Absolute Accuracy ±2 ppm (±0.003 nm at 1550 nm and at 1310 nm) for laserlines separated by 15 GHz