Описание - N2838A
Загрузить техническое описание
The N2838A InfiniiMax III PC board ZIF tips are a set of 5 ZIF tips with plastic forks to aid in soldering the tips to your DUT. The tip utilizes a PC board substrate, making it a highly robust and conveniently usable probing solution.
- Compatible with InfiniiMax III probe amp and N5439A ZIF head.
- The 130 ohm axial resistors at the tip of the N2838A ZIF tip can be replaced when they are worn out or damaged.
- The replacement axial resistor kit for the N2836A and N2838A is N2836-68701. Each resistor kit contains 10 resistors.
- 25 GHz bandwidth (with InfiniiMax III N2803A amp and N5439A ZIF head)
- Cdiff = 95 fF, Cse = 130 fF
- 100k? input Rdiff (@ DC), 1k? input Rdiff (@ >10kHz)
- 6:1 attenuation ratio, normal sensitivity
- Variable spacing from 5 mil – 250 mil (or 0.127 mm – 6.35 mm)