Описание - 81663A
Загрузить техническое описание
The Keysight 81663A Distributed Feedback Laser Sources are part of the Keysight Lightwave Solution Platform, and best suited for amplifier test and WDM system test applications. Keysight covers PON and common WDM wavelengths with its 81663A Distributed Feedback (DFB) laser source modules.
| || 81663A|
| Center Wavelength|| 1310, 1490, 1510, 1550, 1625 nm|
(Options 131, 149, 151, 155, 162)
| Maximum output power|| > +13 dBm (20 mW)|
| Wavelength stability (24h)|| ±5 pm|
| Power stability (24h)|| ±0.01 dB|
| Built-in isolator|| Yes|
| Internal modulation|| Yes|
- High optical output power offers the flexibility in test environment and enables test and characterization of nonlinear effects which the customer could not do so far.
- The precise tunability allows to shift the center wavelength by one DWDM transmission channel to the adjacent channel in dense WDM systems.
- The coherence control allows to change the linewidth of the laser to avoid problems with stimulated Brillioun scattering, and effects generated by unwanted cavities.
- The built-in digital modulation enables applications like time-domain extinction testing of EDFA noise figure.
- The built-in isolator ensures laser stability, even when reflections are present in the optical path.
Key performance specifications
- High optical output power: +13 dBm
- Wavelength Stability: +/- 0.002nm
- Fine-tuning range: +/- 850pm
- Power stability: 0.003dB
- Built-in digital modulation enables applications like time-domain extinction testing of EDFA noise figure.
- Built-in coherence control
- Built-in isolator