Описание - U7243B
Загрузить техническое описание
The U7243B USB 3.1 compliance test software for Infiniium oscilloscopes provides you with a fast and accurate way to validate and debug your USB 3.1 silicon, host, hub, or device. The U7243B software provides industry-leading automated test support for USB 3.1 products and displays the test results in a comprehensive test report. In addition to the measurement data, the test report provides margin analysis that gives details on how close your device performance is to the specification requirements.
For best measurement accuracy, use the Keysight U7242A USB 3.0 transmitter and receiver test fixtures. Keysight’s USB 3.1 test solution is designed with the needs of the test engineer in mind.
- Test setup wizard guides you through test selection, configuration, connection, execution, and results reporting
- Measurement connection setups are displayed
- Oscilloscope setup is automatically configured for each test
- Test results report documents test configuration, measurements made, pass/fail status, margin analysis, and waveforms
- USB 3.1 transmitter compliance and validation testing for 5G/10G phy
- Consistent results with USBIF SigTest for USB 3.1 compliance analysis
- Advanced measurement options provide a wide-range of electrical tests beyond what is tested for compliance
- Allows for accurate probing and connection to your USB 3.1 product for transmitter and receiver testing
- Use the N5467A User Defined Application tool (www.keysight.com/find/uda) to:
- Create and fully integrate custom tests, configuration variables, and connection instructions
- Insert external application calls into the run sequence, such as MATLAB scripts or your device controller
- Configure additional external instruments used in your test suite