Описание - U7231B
Загрузить техническое описание
Use the DDR3 and LPDDR3 application to test, debug and characterize your DDR3 and LPDDR3 designs quickly and easily. It automatically configures the oscilloscope for each test and generates an informative HTML report at the end of the test. The application not only compare the results with the specification test limit but also includes margin analysis which indicates how closely the device passes or fails each test. On top of that, the complex analysis of the DDR3 and LPDDR3 signals is taken care by the application which saves user time and effort if the measurements are done manually.
- Compliance testing of clock jitter, electrical and timing measurements in accordance to JEDEC specifications
- Superior signal integrity and probing that meets DDR3 and LPDDR3 measurement needs.
- JEDEC test measurement with navigation capability for DDR debug.
- Statistical analysis on read or write data for margin testing
- JESD79-3E DDR3 SDRAM Specification
- Infiniium 4.20 or higher software revision for 9000/90000 Series oscilloscopes.
- U7231B DDR3 and LPDDR3 Test Application (Option 033 on new 9000/90000A, Option 032 on 90000X Series oscilloscopes or N5435A-053 for application server license) or N5459A DDR software bundle option (contains U7233A, N5413B, U7231B and N6462A)
- E2688A High-Speed SDA (Option 003 on new 9000/90000/90000X Series oscilloscopes or Option N5435A-003 for application server license)
- Recommended U7231B-3NL DDR3 and LPDDR3 Debug Tool
- Recommended N5414B InfiniiScan Event Identification Software (Option 009 on new Infiniium 90000/90000X Series oscilloscope or Option N5435A-004 for application server license) OR N5415B InfiniiScan Event Identification Software (Option 009 on new Infiniium 9000 Series oscilloscope or Option N5435A-004 for application server license)- Optional
- Use the N5467A User Defined Application tool (www.Keysight.com/find/uda) to:
- Create and fully integrate custom tests, configuration variables and connection instructions.
- Insert external application calls into the run sequence, such as MATLAB scripts or your device controller.
- Configure additional external instruments used in your test suite.