Описание - N6468A
Загрузить техническое описание
The N6468A SFP+ Ethernet compliance software for Infiniium Series oscilloscopes gives you a fast and easy way to verify and debug your SFP+ (enhanced small form-factor pluggable) and QSFP+ (quad-enhanced small form-factor pluggable) Ethernet designs. The Ethernet compliance software lets you automatically execute Ethernet physical-layer (PHY) electrical tests and displays the results in a flexible report format. In addition to the measurement data, the report provides a margin analysis that shows how closely your device passed or failed each test.
The SFP+ compliance software performs a wide range of electrical tests to meet the SFP+ and QSFP+ electrical specifications as documented in the SFF-8431 standard. The software requires the Wilder Technologies SFP+ test fixture that connects from the device under test to the oscilloscope. For the optional QSFP+ Ethernet compliance software, you will need the Keysight U3020A S26 or BitIfEye BIT2100 switch matrix hardware along with the Wilder Technologies QSFP+ test fixture to support multi-channel digital signals.
The N6468A SFP+ compliance software runs on all Infiniium 90000 Series oscilloscopes.
- Automated testing of SFP+ (enhanced small form-factor pluggable) and QSFP+ (quad-enhanced small form-factor pluggable) Ethernet network devices
- Automated compliance test coverage for tests in the Ethernet SFF-8431 specification
- Wide range of SFF-8431 and 10GSFP+Cu (Copper) Ethernet electrical tests
- Optional QSFP+ Ethernet compliance is supported using the Keysight switch matrix hardware
- Automated setup ensures result repeatability and lets test engineers run the application without being an expert on Ethernet testing procedures
- Test setup wizard guides user through test selection, configuration, connection, execution and results reporting
- Oscilloscope setup is automatically configured for each test, and measurement connection setups are displayed
- Test results reports test configuration, measurements made, pass/fail status, margin analysis and waveforms
- SFP+ compliance application test solution requires DSO90000A or 90000 X-Series oscilloscope (recommended 25 GHz minimum bandwidth; Infiniium 4.60 or higher software revision for 90000A Series oscilloscopes; and N6468A SFP+ license
- QSFP+ compliance application test solution requires DSO90000A or 90000 X-Series oscilloscope (recommended 25 GHz minimum bandwidth; Infiniium 4 .60 or higher software revision for 90000A Series oscilloscopes; N6468A SFP+ license; and QSFP+ switch matrix license