Описание - N6461A
Загрузить техническое описание
The N6461A SD UHS-II card compliance test software gives you a fast, easy way to test, debug and characterize your SD designs up to 1.56Gb/s. At these fast transfer speeds, signal integrity is key to reliable and interoperable performance. The N6461A SD UHS-II card compliance test software performs reference clock tests and host and device transmitter tests that let you thoroughly evaluate devices in accordance with the SD Specification, version 4.0.
The SD UHS-II compliance test application offers several features to simplify the validation of your SD UHS-II designs:
- Setup wizard for quick setup, configuration and test
- Execution speed and proven test algorithm for clock test, which minimizes your compliance test time
- User-selected tests and configurations based on SD version 4.0 specification
- Use with J-BERT N4903B high-performance serial BERT to generate test patterns like the PRBS 2^7-1 pattern that is looped back from the UHS-II device to the oscilloscope for signal integrity test.
- Test framework provides powerful characterization through multiple trials that show a full array of statistics for each measurement and returns the worst measurement value.
- Offline capability to allow user to run the compliance test with saved waveform files from device.
- Information about the SD UHS-II compliance test fixture kit is available at the Astek website: www.astekcorp.com/test-fixtures/a9-uhs2.