Описание - M9080B
The LTE/LTE-Advanced FDD measurement application is one in a common library of measurement applications for the Keysight modular PXI VSAs, providing standard-based transmitter tests by adding fast one-button RF conformance measurements to help you design, evaluate, and manufacture your LTE and LTE-Advanced FDD base station and user equipment devices. The measurement application closely follows the 3GPP standard allowing you to stay on the leading edge of your design and manufacturing challenges.
RF transmitter testing
- Simplify measurement setup with automatic detection of downlink channels and signals. For eNB conformance testing, measurement is simplified by recalling E-TM presets, for each carrier, according to 3GPP TS 36.141 conformance document.
- Perform measurement on all LTE/LTE-Advanced channel bandwidths with ability to view measured results – of up to 5 CCs for LTE-Advanced- in multiple domains such as resource block, sub-carrier, slot, or symbol. Graphical displays with color coding and marker coupling allows you to search for problems faster and troubleshoot the found problems quicker.
- Test beyond physical layer by using the transport layer decoding functionality. Troubleshoot transport layer problems and verify the channel encoding is correct by getting access to data at different points in the receiver chain such as: demapped, deinterleaved, descrambled, deratematched and decoded data.
- LTE and LTE-Advanced FDD per 3GPP release 8 to 11
- Uplink and downlink RF transmitter conformance measurements in a single option
- Carrier aggregation (CA) with up to five component carriers (CCs) in both contiguous and non-contiguous configuration
- Output power level: channel power
- Transmitted signal quality: EVM, frequency error, time alignment error, RSTP, OSTP, I/Q offset and more. Pinpoint signal impairments with color-coded traces like EVM vs. symbol, EVM vs. subcarrier, detected allocations (subcarrier vs. symbol), constellation diagram, and frame summary
- Unwanted emissions: SEM, cumulative SEM, ACLR, cumulative ACLR (CACLR), OBW, spurious emissions, transmitter intermodulation
- All measurements are available for single carrier (LTE) and multi-carrier/CA (LTE-Advanced) with contiguous and non-contiguous allocations as defined by 3GPP
Performance (hardware dependent)
- Residual EVM, 5 MHz downlink signal: up to 0.34 % (0.28% nominal)
- Analysis bandwidth: Up to 160 MHz (with M9391A/M9393A Option B16)
- Compatible with M9391A PXIe VSA and M9393A Performance PXIe VSA
- The M9082B LTE/LTE-Advanced TDD Measurement Application (which runs on Windows 7/8) has replaced the M9082A LTE TDD Measurement Application (which only runs on Windows XP).
- Resource Manager provides simultaneous access to X-Series applications, 89600 VSA, and hardware drivers for fastest measurements
- License key upgradeable
- Transportable software license supports up to four PXI VSAs in one mainframe
- SCPI remote user interface