Описание - M9079A
The TD-SCDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA/8PSK measurement application is one in a common library measurement applications for the Keysight modular PXI VSAs, providing standard-based transmitter tests by adding fast one-button RF conformance measurements to help you design, evaluate, and manufacture your TD-SCDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA/8PSK base station and user equipment devices. The measurement application closely follows the 3GPP and the China Communication Standards Association (CCSA) standard helping you to stay on the leading edge of your design and manufacturing challenges.
RF transmitter testing
- Simplify measurement setup with one-button measurements for both downlink and uplink in a single option with pass/fail limits in accordance with 3GPP TS25.142 and TS34.122 specifications.
- Expedite troubleshooting and design verification using a rich selection of traces: I/Q measured polar graph; code domain power; peak/avg metrics showing numeric result table with average and peak hold statistic results; capture time summary showing a summary table with measurement results of multiple slots; slot CDE/EVM showing EVM, peak CDE, and frequency error in three windows.
- Perform power versus time (PvT) measurements using two sweeps with different attenuator and preamp setups to meet the standard stringent dynamic range requirement of 112 dB for base stations.
- Capable of demodulating the TD-SCDMA signal with arbitrary phase or rotation for different channel codes over TD-SCDMA measurements.
- TD-SCDMA, TD-HSDPA/HSUPA/8PSK per 3GPP release 99 to 8
- Uplink and downlink RF transmitter measurements
- One-button measurements with pass/fail per the standard
- Downlink: EVM, frequency error, power vs. time, transmit power, code domain power, SEM, ACLR, and more
- Uplink: EVM, frequency stability, transmit ON/OFF power, PkCDE, SEM, ACLR, and more
- Automatic detection of QPSK, 16QAM and 8 PSK in code domain and modulation accuracy analysis
- Multiple result views: constellation diagram, code domain, numeric display, spectrum, time domain
Performance (hardware dependent)
- Composite EVM: +0.7% when EVM < 9%
- Analysis bandwidth: Up to 160 MHz (with M9391A Option B16)
- Compatible with M9391A PXI VSA
- License key upgradeable
- Transportable software license supports up to four PXI VSAs in one mainframe
- SCPI remote user interface