Описание - 11612B
The Keysight 11612B broadband high power bias network can be used in a wide variety of biasing applications for test and measurement requirements in laboratory and production environments. Bias networks provide the means of supplying dc bias to the center conductor of the coax connector for your device while blocking the dc to the RF port.
- RF Power: +24 dBm max
- Cable: SMB (f) to BNC (m) included
- Temperature: Warranted performance over 0° to 55° C unless otherwise noted.
- Frequency range: 45 MHz to 50 GHz
- Insertion loss: 0.8 dB (<10 GHz), 1.5 dB (<30 GHz), 2.5 dB (<45 GHz), 3.2 dB (<50 GHz)
- Maximum SWR: 20 dB (<10 GHz), 15 dB (<20 GHz), 12 dB (<30 GHz), 10 dB (<50 GHz)
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Bias current: 500 mA
- Bias voltage: 40 V
- Connectors: RF input -2.4mm (f), RF output -2.4mm (f), dc bias-SMB (m)