Описание - N1810TL
Загрузить техническое описание
The Keysight N1810TL latching coaxial switch combines unmatched flexibility of configuration with excellent repeatability, long life, and reliability.
For additional information regarding configuration options and performance tradeoffs view the online product overview.
N1810TL Option 040 frequency range from DC to 40 GHz.
N1810TL Option 050 frequency range from DC to 50 GHz.
N1810TL Option 067 frequency range from DC to 67 GHz.
- Terminated single pole double throw EM switch
- Operating frequency from DC to 4, 20, 26.5, 40, 50 or 67 GHz
- Female SMA/2.92 mm/2.4 mm and 1.85 mm connectors
- Built-in current interrupt
Superior RF Performance
- Superior isolation: > 120 dB at 4 GHz and 70 dB at 67 GHz
- Low SWR: < 1.10 at 4 GHz and 1.90 at 67 GHz
- Low insertion loss: < 0.27 dB at 4 GHz and 1.12 dB at 67 GHz
Excellent RF repeatability & long life span
- Excellent insertion loss repeatability: 0.03 dB at 40 GHz, 0.05 dB at 50 GHz and 0.08 dB at 67 GHz
- Long operating life of 5 million cycles guaranteed, 10 million cycles typical
- Coil voltage levels 5 V, 15 V or 24 V
- D-subminiature 9-pin connectors or solder lug terminals
- Standard or TTL/5 V CMOS compatible drive
- Optional position indicators